Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I knew im d one at fault..

But still…

I cant give up all hated by you..

I cant show how much I do loved you..

Worst is I cant even make a happy you..

 

I knew dat I don’t deserve you..

But yet..

I greed for you stayed..

I craved for you pleaded..

I hunger for you strayed..

 

I knew you are in pain..

But me..

I heard you cried with agony..

I saw you fall with everything..

I felt you broken to nothing..

 

I knew im d one at fault..

Im d one who broke you..

Im the one who bleed you..

Im d one with cold hearted..

 

But still..

I knew I need you..

I knew I want you..

 

And yet…

I kept on neglecting you..

I kept on hurting you..

 

So ME..

I decided to let you go…

Just so you know..

 

 

 

I LOVED YOU SO..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment