Tuesday, October 13, 2009

best in me

My heart isn’t at ease..
Im hurt…
too much to told..
too little to hold..

Why me?
Everyone started to condemn me..
Every single things I do is wrong..
Evrey single move I made is forbidden..
Heart..be strong…

There’s diz one boy..
Seems to be so gentle..
Turns out that he’s cruel..
After some time I noe that he’s a fucker..
Words spreading faster..
Im an EASY girl..
What a loser..

Worst thing come..
One after the other..
Being single is no longer an option..
Now I know the meaning of loneliness..

He who cared, is gone..
He who loves me so, is done..
He who’s patient, none..
He who took every bad things I gave, shine..
He who use to be mine,is no longer mine..

Once, I pleaded for freedom..
Now, I needed a new wisdom..
Who’s to be blamed is not a solution..
For me will still be in a mission..
Without perfect explanations..

No comments:

Post a Comment