Wednesday, May 6, 2009

......................

dear me...
why is it soo hard 4 u 2 decide?
which one is which one dear?
i still like 'him',like before..
but its d same things over n over n over again..
it wont work out as a plan..
like him,but as what?
dat one question is still a mystery,at least i tink so..
now that another life comes interfering,it become more complicated..
as for my new love one..
i LOVE you MORE then anything else..
but wen it comes to jealousy,i surrender..
its ur problem dat u cant go out hanging with some frens bcoz of ur work..
i understand that  deep inside u,u want a life like mine..
hanging out wenever i wan n with a lot of frens around me..
chilling n sharing..
i appreciate it wen u said that u only have me n ur work in ur life..
but im sorry dat in my life,its not only u..
i have frens,i have my free time,n i live in a campus life..
thats something that u want and i understand dat..
but how dear?
how can i gave u all dat?
by giving up mine?
i dont tink dat dat's d right answer..
sometimes i feel like im being mean..
but the fact is,u cant ask me 2 locked myself in my room so dat  wont have 2 be jealous of what u cant have..
as for that particular 'him', im hoping that no matter what,we can still be bestfren..
kinda miss the long last time that we spent 2getha..
and the way u treated me,heh..
treasure dat all the way..
but yeah,past is past..
just a confession of a 'ME' me..
sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment