Wednesday, May 13, 2009

me DeAr me

Dear me….

Who do u tink ur acting such a bitch?

Like….

Playing hot n cold?

Living white n black?

Running here n der?

 

Dear me…

Why on earth did u do dat?

When….

Clearly its black not white…

Obviously its dark not light…

Honestly its suicide….

 

Dear me….

How can u fix all this mess up?

With…

Me and him and him and him…

Respect is out and guilty is in….

Slowly it’s killing….

 

Dear me….

What will u do?

If…

Over there is love and here is hatred?

There are promises and here nothing is spared?

But wrong decision has been made…

 

Dear me…

When will u do a confession?

For….

Choosing black over white…

Picking up fight over making up…

Liking ‘him’ when u LOVES him….

 

 

Most of ALL oo dear me…

No matter who why how what and when….

Ders no way u can turn bak time…

The fact remains…

Guilty builds…

Confession needed…

Love’s chasing…

Hate’s coming…

 

Be wise…

Neva again says its ok when its not…

Neva again says its right when its wrong…

Neva act like ur cool wen ur actually mad…

Loving me loving him…

Dats all u need oo dear me…

just another confession of the ME me....

No comments:

Post a Comment