Monday, May 4, 2009

diary of me~

3rd may 2009

2day i woke up early coz need to go  2 eport sending my kazen..
sedut still avent sleep since last 2 days (catat record ke wei?)
so,me ellyss n sedut went 2 eport..
odw bak sedut ask 'ape plan arini wei?kl xde jom g taman buaya'
and so den i agreed with this unexpected plan..
he said around 1 we'll move,but then he fell asleep..ape la sedut ni..
okay jay,enough merepek la..
the thing is,i neva noe that this crocodile farm is quite cool..
i mean,got a lot of animals inside there (not only buaya)
if nak tgk buaya,mane2 pon ade buaya darat,kan?hehe..
i love the bear der..
soooo cute (damn)
and he likes me,yeay!!
after the farm,we stop at the beach 2 watch sunset..
and den...dinner tym!!!
mase dinner ramai lg join..
mea's car+my car+aju's car..
sonot sgt kua ramai2 camni...
2day is the most amazing unexpected plan that succeed in making me happy..
kinda hoping 4 someone 2 be here sharing my happiness..

big crocodile..den comes d cute bear cat


hehe...geli jugak pegang phyton ni (berat taw)


this little bear is so damn cute..licking my hands (rndoo kamoo pikko)
im feeding the papa n mama bear...


  
oooo wishing well..plitz granted all my sweet wishes =]


sunset (wpon xnpk sunset pon act,haha) at batu satu beach

  
dinner beramai2 at sugar bun (bintang)


see my fuel weih..we all give out our coins+rm18 but then dapat rm27..
miracle x?
guess the coins worth rm2.70 so the total is rm20.70 but the other cashier might have been misunderstood the 20.7 and key in 27 instead..
lucky!!!
ammar cakap ni luck dia,sbb dia yang g bayar,ape la..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment